Layout of workpieces is an important part of stamping w […]
Layout of workpieces is an important part of stamping workpiece and die design. It directly affects the utilization rate of materials, the quality of workpieces, productivity, the difficulty of mold manufacturing Junction Boxes Factory, and the life of the mold. When layout, pay attention to the following points:
1 .When layout, pay special attention to the pattern of the material, avoid the pattern parallel to the bending line, and make it perpendicular to the bending line as much as possible.
2. Accurate and reliable positioning should be fully considered when layout. Pay special attention to the distribution and diameter of the guide pins.
3. The hole with higher relative position accuracy should be punched out in the same step as much as possible; when the position precision of the hole and shape is higher, it should be punched out in adjacent steps as much as possible.
4. The bending forming part needs to be arranged so that it is easy to feed and not easy to deform.
5. When the bending does not meet the requirements of the workpiece, two bendings can be used or the shaping station can be increased; for two right-angle bendings, in order to avoid the stretching of the material, first bend 45 degrees and then 90 degrees.
6. When the cutting edge is too close, an empty step should be set to increase the strength of DIE, PS, and PH.
7. Mold manufacturing and mold processing should be considered when layout.
8. For complex holes, they should be broken down into several simple holes for stepwise punching. But you should pay attention to the good connection of the front and back sprints when breaking down.
9. In order to make the material feed stably during the stamping process, a carrier must be set in the layout, and the workpiece and the material must be connected at the joint. The carrier is generally arranged on both sides, the middle part or one side of the material. The size of the carrier must have sufficient strength while saving materials. The carrier with guide holes can correct the movement in the high-speed stamping process. The location of the connection should be selected appropriately, not only stable and reliable, but also conducive to the cutting of other stations and the final station, and separation from the carrier.
10. When the workpiece is foreseeably difficult to meet the design requirements, there should be room for mold modification.
11. Under the conditions of stamping, the material utilization rate should be maximized. The step distance of the material, the width of the material should be an integer.
12. The basic steps of material forming are: large forming, punching, small forming, bending and blanking. However, these processes are not inconvenient, but are arranged according to different products.
13. When molding, the amount of material flow should be fully considered. Generally, it should be ensured that the strip is not deformed or less deformed during the molding process. So sometimes the process cut will be increased appropriately.
14. The design of the punch shape should consider various factors such as the strength of the die, the strength of the punch, the fixation of the punch, and the processing of the punch.
15. Bending should consider the resignation of subsequent processes, the sequence of various bending, the strength of the mold, and whether the feeding is smooth.
16. The reliability of the final product removal.