With the refinement of industrial electronics, various […]
With the refinement of industrial electronics, various industries have higher and higher requirements for metal stamping parts, including the stamping shape. In the process of punching the shape, it is easy to produce turning and distortion phenomena, which affect product quality. So why do these situations occur? Let’s talk about Shenzhen Xinquanxin Hardware.
1. Add strong pressure function. That is to increase the size of the press part of the unloading insert (normal unloading insert thickness H+0.03mm) to increase the pressure on the material on the die side, so as to prevent the stamping part from turning over and twisting during punching non metallic conduit.
2. Reasonable mold design. In the progressive die, the arrangement of the blanking sequence may affect the forming accuracy of the stamping parts. For the blanking of small parts of stamping parts, generally a larger area of punching is arranged first, and then a smaller area of punching is arranged to reduce the impact of the punching force on the forming of the stamped part.
3. Beveled or curved at the end of the punch blade. This is an effective way to reduce cushioning power. By reducing the buffer cutting force, the tensile force on the side material of the die can be reduced, so as to achieve the effect of suppressing the turning and distortion of the stamping parts.
4. In daily mold production, care should be taken to maintain the sharpness of punching convex and concave die cutting edges. When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material will increase, and the tendency of stamping parts to turn over and twist becomes greater.
5. Hold down the material. Overcome the traditional mold design and structure, open a material-containing gap on the discharge plate (that is, when the mold is closed, the discharge plate is attached to the concave mold, and the gap between the discharge plate and the concave mold where the material is contained is the material thickness t-0.03 ~0.05mm). In this way, the discharge plate moves smoothly during stamping, and the material can be compressed. The key forming part, the unloading plate must be made into a block-type structure to facilitate the solution of the wear (compression) loss of the pressing part of the unloading plate caused by long time stamping, and the material cannot be compressed.