1. The service life of metal stamping parts is related […]
1. The service life of metal stamping parts is related to many factors. The steel used in the mold, mold structure design, heat treatment, surface treatment, machining and grinding, wire cutting technology, stamping equipment, stamping materials and stamping parts processing technology, mold lubrication Degree, maintenance level, etc.
2. It should be beneficial to use existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process it, and to extend the service life of stamping parts.
3. It is necessary to meet product specifications and technical performance to facilitate assembly and maintenance. Technology is the guarantee of production, and this technology must be able to be quantified and directly executed. The process must be simple and understandable to ensure that the core technology is not lost!
4. Under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level requirements moderate, and it is conducive to product interchange, reducing waste and ensuring stable product quality China Malleable Iron Fittings Manufacturers.
5. It is necessary to help improve the utilization rate of metal materials. It is strictly forbidden to over-complicate the variety of materials and over-simplified specifications, and to reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where permitted, and make the parts as waste-free and waste-less as possible.
6. It needs to have a simple shape and a reasonable structure to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, use fewer and simple stamping processes to complete the processing of the entire part, reduce the use of other methods, and facilitate the stamping operation and facilitate the organization and realization Mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
7. The installed hardware stamping parts should be maintained accordingly, and do not touch water to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, lightly close and lightly open to prevent hard closing and hard opening, causing damage. Not only does it push and pull without noise, it is smooth, lightweight, and has a long service life.