What are the production planning and design standards f […]
What are the production planning and design standards for analyzing metal stamping parts? In the process of metal stamping parts processing and production, in order to ensure the orderly progress of production, as well as to ensure product quality and reduce product defect rates, it is necessary to plan the production of metal stamping parts and formulate design standards, so the specific metal stamping parts production plan And what is the design standard will be explained next.
First, the planning of metal stamping production:
1. A strict inspection system must be established during production. The first metal stamping parts produced every day must be fully inspected, and the inspection must be passed before it can be put into production. At the same time, inspections must be strengthened, if accidents occur Deal with it in time.
2. Make sure that the mold cavity is clean during the stamping process, and the orderly processed workpieces in the workplace should be placed neatly.
3. Adhere to a civilized production system. For example, the transfer of metal stamping parts and accessories must use appropriate workstations, otherwise the surface of the workpiece will be crushed and scratched and the surface quality of the workpiece will be affected.
Second, hardware stamping design standards:
1. When designing metal stamping parts, it should be ensured that under normal use, the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness requirements should be as low as possible, and it should be beneficial to the interchange between metal stamping parts, reducing waste, and ensuring Stable quality of metal stamping parts.
2. When designing metal stamping parts, the existing equipment, process equipment and procedures should be used as much as possible to process the metal stamping parts, and at the same time, it should be helpful to extend the service life of the stamping die.
3. The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the types and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible; using low-cost materials where permitted, and making the parts as waste-free and as possible Less waste arbitration.
4. The design of metal stamping parts must meet the use and technical performance of industry products, and be easy to assemble and facilitate maintenance.
5. The design of metal stamping parts should be reasonable in structure and simple in shape, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes. That is, the processing of the entire part is completed with the least and simplest stamping process, reducing the use of other methods to process, and is beneficial The stamping operation facilitates the organization of mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
The above production planning and design standards for metal stamping parts are summarized here. The designed precision stamping parts are conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing material varieties and specifications, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. I hope the above will help everyone help.