Non metallic liquid tight straight connector What are t […]
What are the common problems in processing precision metal stamping parts? Some customers may have such questions. Stamping relies on presses and dies to apply external force to plates, strips, pipes and profiles to cause plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain the required shape and size of the workpiece forming method. Including punching, bending, deep drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The stamping process and die, stamping equipment and stamping materials constitute the three elements of stamping processing, and only when they are combined can stamping parts be obtained. With the development of the hardware industry, the production equipment and technology of metal stamping parts are constantly improving, and the metal stamping parts are becoming more and more sophisticated. Precision metal stamping parts can be divided into many types according to industry, use and process characteristics. Next, I will share with you what are the common problems in processing precision metal stamping parts!
First,what are the common precision metal stamping parts?
1. Automobile parts: mainly include automobile structural parts, automobile functional parts, automobile lathe parts, automobile relays, etc.
2. Electronic parts: mainly include connecting devices, connectors, brush parts, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
3. Home appliance parts: Mainly include major home appliances parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, as well as small household appliances parts, various structural parts and functional parts, etc.
4. IC integrated circuit lead frame: mainly includes discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame, etc.
5. Motor cores: mainly include single-phase series motor cores, single-phase household motor cores, single-phase shaded pole motor cores, permanent magnet DC motor cores, industrial motor cores, plastic-encapsulated stator cores, etc.
6. Electrical iron cores: mainly include E-shaped transformer cores, EI-shaped transformer cores, I-shaped transformer cores, and other transformer cores.
7. Heat exchanger fins: mainly include industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, and automobile heat exchanger fins.
8. Other parts: mainly include instrument and meter parts, IT parts, acoustic and camera parts, modern office parts, and daily hardware parts.
Second, the advantages of precision stamping processing
1. The stamping process has high production efficiency, convenient operation, and easy realization of mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on punching dies and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch. Hongao Precision has been in machining for more than ten years, has a high-quality machining team, high-quality machinery industry suppliers, add WeChat to map quotations.
2. During stamping, because the mold guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, and generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the mold is generally longer, the quality of the stamping is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the "identical" feature.
3. Stamping can process parts with a large size range and more complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks and clocks, as large as automobile longitudinal beams, covering parts, etc., plus the cold deformation and hardening effect of the material during stamping, and the strength and rigidity of the stamping Both are higher.
4. Stamping generally does not generate chips and scraps, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is lower.
Three, common problems of precision stamping processing
Common problems in metal stamping processing include: deformation, burrs, etc. of precision stamping parts; cracks, warpage, surface scratches, corner deformations of bent parts, etc.; flange wrinkles of drawn parts, deep drawing wall wrinkles, deep drawing Wall damage, tearing, etc.; flanging cracks, uneven bulging, etc.
The solution to common problems: mold design should have reasonable convex and concave mold clearance value, fillet radius and machining accuracy. When designing a bending die, effective measures should be taken to reduce the springback, and the amount of springback should be subtracted from the mold; reasonable rounded corners should be designed to prevent bending cracks. When drawing, use a blank holder to prevent wrinkles, and the pressure should be moderate; use proper lubrication to reduce the drawing resistance to prevent the mold from sticking or make the workpiece pull through; use the professional stamping oil that meets the process requirements.
The above issues that need attention in the classification and processing of precision metal stamping parts are summarized here. A reasonable arrangement of processes can effectively improve processing efficiency and reduce production costs. I hope that the above sharing will be helpful to everyone.