Steel Raintight Compression Type Connector What are the […]
What are the basic requirements of the metal stamping process? At present, it can be said that metal stamping parts are widely used in industrial production and daily life. We all know that metal stamping is a processing method in which materials are stamped and forged through stamping machines and molds. It has convenient operation and stamping. High precision, easy to realize the advantages of mechanization and automation, is currently the most used processing method, so what are the basic requirements of the metal stamping process? Next, I will explain to you:
First, the basic process requirements of metal stamping parts are as follows:
1. The materials used for metal stamping parts should not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.).
2. When designing the structural shape of hardware stamping parts, it is best to use simple and reasonable surfaces (such as flat surfaces, cylindrical surfaces, spiral surfaces) and their combinations, and at the same time, try to minimize the number of processed surfaces and the smallest processing area.
3. Choose a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profile, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of the blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
4. Metal stamping performance requirements. For the forming process, in order to facilitate the stamping deformation and the improvement of the quality of the parts, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, and small plate plane directivity coefficient. , The ratio of the yield strength of the material to the modulus of elasticity is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain degree of plasticity. The better the plasticity, the more difficult it is to separate.
5. Specify the processing cost of parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, especially in the case of high precision, this increase is extremely significant. Therefore, when there is no sufficient basis, high accuracy should not be pursued. In the same way, the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be appropriately specified according to the actual needs of the mating surface.
The processing technology of metal stamping parts is relatively complicated. In order to ensure that the performance of metal stamping parts can meet the use requirements, it is necessary to follow the corresponding process requirements to ensure the feasibility of production.
Second, the basic characteristics of metal stamping parts are as follows:
In daily life, many of the products we see are metal stamping parts, ranging from aircraft carriers, airplanes and automobiles to small pins.
1. The metal stamping parts are manufactured by stamping under the premise of low material consumption. The parts are light in weight and hardness is just right. After the sheet metal is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, so that the stamping parts are strong. Improved.
2. The metal stamping parts have high dimensional accuracy, the same size as the mold parts, and good interchangeability. No further machining is required to meet general assembly and use requirements.
3. During the stamping process, since the surface of the material is not damaged, the surface quality is not affected, and the appearance is smooth and beautiful, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatments.
The above basic requirements for the process of metal stamping parts and the basic characteristics of metal stamping parts are summarized here. Metal stamping parts are currently easy to operate and high precision stamping. I believe that more and more product manufacturing will use it. I hope that the above sharing Everyone is helpful.